Disney's Swan & Dolphin:
Almost centered in the Disney World resort and theme park areas, these two magnificent hotels have created the most illustrious accommodations, dining venues and guest features that you will find anywhere else in not only central Florida, but the world. Where else can you stay in the lap of luxury, enjoying the best of everything and visit the most magical kingdoms in the world? Here, in the center of Florida, in the center of the counties, actually at the intersections of three of the biggest, wealthiest counties of central Florida. Here is where the fountain of youth springs to life, where fantasies are realized and children and adults will always be in Never Never land.
- Picabu's: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this buffeteria is open 24/7 serving good old American food in a whimsical environment with Picabu the character carved in wood. Breakfast has biscuits and gravy, steak and eggs, Mickey's waffles, omelets of your choices, chicken fried hash, Picabu's breakfast and bacon, egg and cheese on ciabatta. Snacks, lunch or dinner is pizza, strip steak and onions, hot wings, grilled cheese, burgers, hot dogs, chimichanga, chicken fingers and pot pie and the Picabu family or market meals.
- The Fountain: For the American in all of us, come to the fountain, where kids used to hang out and enjoy the best burgers, sandwiches and desserts; not to mention great mouthwatering eye bulging ice cream, malts, shakes, sundaes and any other convection concoction you can imagine.
- Splash Grill & Deli: This quick service grill is poolside at the Swan resort and has some great snacks or meals to tide you over until the full dinner experience. Ice creams, salads, fruit plates, buffalo fingers, Philly cheese steak sandwiches, pizza, sandwiches, wraps and burgers are here to make sure that your energy poolside doesn't disappear.
- Cabana Bar & Grill: Sit poolside at the Dolphin lap pool and enjoy an appetizer, salad or gourmet flatbread while watching your spouse pound out the laps, and when you are done, relax and then do yours. Or if you aren't willing or ready to spoil that fantastic meal at one of the finer restaurants, then have a frozen drink with one of them cute little umbrellas.
- The Java Bar: The Swan has the java, Joe. Here you can partake of your morning routine enjoying cappuccino, expresso and a blend of the finest coffees and pastries anywhere. If you are missing your morning fix; then head on over and relax and enjoy.
- Shula's Steak House: Shula's Steakhouse, home of the 48 ounce porterhouse steak and 3-5 lb lobsters from the coast of Maine. Unique menus are footballs signed by the coach leading the Miami Dolphins to the only undefeated season in football history, as well as other great memorabilia from those fantastic times. Filets, New York sirloins and fresh seafood round out the fabulous menu. Be another member of the 48 ounce club when you finish your succulent sizzlin steak, with 26,000 members and growing worldwide.
- Kimonos: Kimono's will entertain you while you watch your chef prepare the meal in front of you whether sushi, Kobe beef, Oriental hors d' oeuvres, gyoza, duck satay or tempura. The food is exemplary and the chefs impeccable, with Saki flowing like water. Stay after for the karaoke and make a night of memories you won't soon forget.
- Todd English's Bluezoo: Join Chef Todd English in the Bluezoo where he amazes guests with his incredible edible concoctions from around the world. Mostly seafood that will amaze and dazzle you, his creations for raw and cooked fish have filled guests with wonderful wonder. His use of tuna, salmon, Chilean sea bass and swordfish will have you satiated well before dessert; which he furthers exemplifies like Maracaibo chocolate cream pudding with peanut ice cream or a simmering blueberry buttermilk tart. He can do awesome things with pork and veal if seafood isn't on your menu tonight.
- Fresh Mediterranean Market: Using only the freshest and choicest foods for lunch and dinner, this market is known for its wonderful aromas that speak of Morocco, Spain, Italy, Greece or France. With fruit and veggie smoothies for breakfast, specially made to order omelets, and slow roasted meats and poultry over a n open pit, this dining establishment is the place to enjoy a great meal. At the pastry salon, there are fresh breads, pastries and desserts that will positively make your mouth water.
- Garden Grove: To enjoy a really unique and unforgettable evening of great food, try the Garden Grove where breakfast, lunch and dinner is served with Disney characters and buffet or a la carte style food. And in the middle of the dining area sits a 25 foot oak tree that was so beautiful it has remained to claim some of your attention and inquisitiveness. The food theme changes nightly so please check ahead of time.
- II Mulino New York Trattoria: For the finest Italian cuisine and dining pleasure the chefs at Il Mulino New York will amaze, delight and fill you with the choicest ingredients straight from the market and onto your plate. The antipasti is delicious and fabulously flavored with just the right amounts of meats, cheeses and spices to prepare you for a sumptuous feast. With dishes that dance on their plates these delectable delights are prepared and served as if you were the owners. Try the gnocchi Bolognese, seafood risotto, rigatoni con funghi or papardelle. Add a bottle of the finest wines and you are set for a long time.