Port Orleans Riverside Resort
River Roost Lounge
Looking for a good drinking hole in Riverside? Try the River Roost where you can sit in oversized chairs by the fireplace or get a niche by the bar. The beers are ice cold, and the special southern drinks are great with appetizers to suit your palate and pizzazz. Wednesday through Saturday, a piano man sits, plays and sings for your pleasure. Some of the awesome drinks include; Hurricanes- but watch out cause these drinks sneak up and kick you like a mule; Sassagoula Sunset, Bayou Bloody Mary, Blue Moonshine, Mississippi mudslide, Apple martinis and hazelnut heaven. The bar snacks are onion rings, nachos, boneless buffalo wings and barbeque shrimp on cornbread.
Boatwright's Dining Hall:
Come and enjoy the ambiance of the boatwright's hall with plenty of Cajun and Creole cooked food like blackened fish fillets, jambalaya, grilled pork chops or filet mignon, pasta with shrimp, slow-roasted prime rib and buttermilk fried chicken. The sides are equally tantalizing with sautéed mushrooms, southern greens, sweet potato salad and seasonal greens fresh from the farm. To start try these appetizers that will make you mouth water; spinach salad, steak and red bean soup, barbeque spiced shrimp, crawfish cakes and romaine salad.
Riverside Mill Food Court:
Dine in here for breakfast, lunch or dinner beside the 32 foot water wheel that powered a cotton press, enjoying all the favorites like eggs, pancakes, Mickey's waffles, breads, fruits and juices, sandwiches, pizza, burgers and roast beef.
- Pizza delivery
- Concierge Desk
- Babysitting and child services
- Pack-n-Play Play crib available
- Rooms and bathrooms for Guests with disabilities/wheel chairs
- Laundry rooms/Valet dry cleaning and laundry services
Guest Room Features
Check out the guest rooms features!
Sitting on the banks of the Sassagoula River this resort resembles the river front homes and mansions that sat on the banks of the mighty Mississippi as the steamboats came rolling by. With lush tropical plants and trees, rolling lawns and manicured gardens these stately homes were the centers of southern hospitality and gentility.
Standard Guest Rooms (max 2-5 Guests)
- Water View:views of the riverfront or courtyard pool
- Standard View:views of the expansive landscaping, courtyard, garden or bayou
More Guest Rooms Features:
- Two double size beds or king size bed
- Broadband (fee)
- Wheel chair accessible rooms
- Trundle bed in some rooms
- Table/chairs/voice mail
- Irons/boards/wall safes
- Vanity with 2 sinks/hairdryer
- Satellite TV with Disney programming
- Ceiling fan available some rooms
Check out what you can do at the resort!
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is loaded with many fun activites that you and you family can enjoy. The recreation department at the Caribbean Beach Resort will make sure that you always have something to do while you are there. Just check out some of these great activites that Carribean has to offer.
Recreational Activites at the French Quarter:
- Pools:With 6 heated pools in the Magnolia Bend and Alligator Bayou parishes, there is plenty of swimming to be had and the most popular is the one on Ol Man Island which is a 3 and half acre playground and swimming complex that will keep you and your family busy for the day or as long as your children can keep you there.
- Arcade: Plenty of video and pinball games in the Medicine Show
- Playground: All the great toys for your children to play with.
- Watercraft Rentals: Near the dock at Colonel's Cotton Mill you can rent any of the following crafts; sea raycers, pontoon boats, canoes, kayaks, motorboats and pedal boats.
- Jogging Trail: This trail is great for walking, jogging, running or riding the rented bikes.
- Bike Rentals: Take a spin on a bike or surrey around the resort or trail and enjoy the grounds and landscaping.
- Fishing: Ol Man Island offers a secluded alcove for fishing all day while your family swims or plays, but you have to throw em back.
- Horse Drawn Excursions:Enjoy some down time or just relax as this carriage meanders down the Sassagoula River shore and back
Theme Park Info
Disney World Tickets
Universal Orlando® Tickets
Universal Studios Florida®
Universal's Islands of Adventure®
NEW ORLANDO ATTRACTIONS
Madame Tussaud's Orlando
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Wet 'n Wild
Capones Dinner Show
Outta Control Dinner Show
B.B. Kings Classic Soul Dinner
Dine with Shamu
Cirque Du Soleil
Blue Man Group
Wild Florida Airboats
Boggy Creek Airboats
Fun Spot America Theme Park
Kennedy Space Center
Swim with the Whales
950 Celebration Blvd Suite H Celebration, FL 34747
Map to us
Chamber of Commerce