Disney Port Orleans Resort
Boatwright's Dining Hall:
This dining hall serves up some great Cajun/Creole cooking with jambalaya, grilled filet mignon, buttermilk fried chicken, slow-roasted prime rib, pasta with shrimp, grilled pork chops and blackened fish fillets, with sides of sweet potato salad, sautéed mushrooms, seasonal greens and southern greens. The appetizers are really something with barbeque spiced shrimp, steak and red bean soup, crawfish cakes, spinach salad and romaine salad.
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Food Court:
Enjoy the many Mardi Gras props in this resemblance of a warehouse setting from New Orleans when you order your choice of burgers, Cajun meatloaf, barbeque ribs, split-roast chicken, pasta, pizza and other great sandwiches.
- Pizza delivery
- Concierge Desk
- Babysitting and child services
- Pack-n-Play Play crib available
- Rooms and bathrooms for Guests with disabilities/wheel chairs
- Laundry facilities/services
Guest Room Features
You will absolutely love Port Orleans!
While Mardi Gras and magnolias fill the air, jazz overtakes you wandering amid the wrought iron fences along cobblestone walks on the path by the Sassagoula River. With the beautifully ornate props reminiscent of New Orleans, the French Quarter and Mardi Gras, visitors become part of this unique resort set in the heart of the Disney resort area. The signage, roads, lampposts, fountains, chimneys and of course the gorgeous magnolia trees transport you to another time when music and gaiety were every day events and the world was entering the 20th century in the town known as the Big Easy. Sights, sounds and smells whisk you away to the romantic city in the bayou with resort members wearing appropriate attire to reflect the sense of being in New Orleans in the turn of the century with Mardi Gras attributes everywhere.
The French Quarter Guest Room Features:
Standard Guest Rooms (max 2-4 Guests)
Guest room views:
- Water View:views of the Doubloon Lagoon Pool, riverfront
- Standard View:views of the hotel, grounds, courtyard or gardens
Guest Rooms Features:
- Two double size beds or king size bed
- Table/chairs/vanity with two sinks
- Wheel Chair accessible rooms
- Ceiling fan/hairdryer
- Coffeemaker/minifridge/voice mail
- Irons/ironing boards/wall safes
- Broadband (fee)
- Satellite TV and Disney Programming
- Laundry rooms
So many things to do at the Port Orleans!
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is loaded with many fun activites that you and you family can enjoy. The recreation department at the Caribbean Beach Resort will make sure that you always have something to do while you are there. Just check out some of these great activites that Carribean has to offer.
Recreational Activites at the French Quarter:
- Pools:Swim at the Doubloon Lagoon pool or walk to the Ol Man Island pool at Riverside.
- Arcade:Fun filed excitement for the whole family with video game and pinball machines.
- Playground: All the great toys for your children to play with.
- Watercraft Rentals: Here you can rent sea raycers, pontoon boats, pedal boats, canoes, kayaks and motorboats for enjoyment on the water
- Fishing: You can opt for a family trip with Bass Nitro Fishing or the junior trip for children, sorry fish must go back. nearby at the Riverside, an old fashioned fishing hole has been created in a wooded alcove, where fishing is great, but the catch must be put back in the water.
- Bike Rentals: Bikes or surreys here for the trails or riverside
- Horse Drawn Excursions: Relax and enjoy the scenic views along the river in this quaint carriage
Theme Park Info
Disney World Tickets
Universal Orlando® Tickets
Universal Studios Florida®
Universal's Islands of Adventure®
NEW ORLANDO ATTRACTIONS
Madame Tussaud's Orlando
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Wet 'n Wild
Capones Dinner Show
Outta Control Dinner Show
B.B. Kings Classic Soul Dinner
Dine with Shamu
Cirque Du Soleil
Blue Man Group
Wild Florida Airboats
Boggy Creek Airboats
Fun Spot America Theme Park
Kennedy Space Center
Swim with the Whales
950 Celebration Blvd Suite H Celebration, FL 34747
Map to us
Chamber of Commerce