Disney Coronado Springs Resort
Delicious seafood, chicken and succulent beef cooked the Caribbean, Mexican and American way you like it on an open faced grill so you can watch the works and smell the aromas of oak and mesquite wood cooking the meats. Desserts are unique.
In this open air food court, you can have rotisserie chicken, pasta, burgers, pizza and fresh baked pastries from the on-site bakery for breakfast, ;inch and dinner.
- Pizza delivered to room
- La Vida Health Club
- Wheel chair rooms and bathrooms available
- Concierge services
- Babysitting and child services
- Pack-n-Play Playard available
- Rooms and bathrooms for Guests with wheel chairs
- Valet laundry/ dry cleaning services
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business Center & equipment
- Barber and beauty salon
- Wifi (fee)
Guest Room Features
Coronado Springs has some amazing scenery!
Styled after the southwest and Mexico, this beautiful hotel is a wonderful example of what southern hospitality should be. The hacienda type main buildings with their terra cotta colors adds that extra flavor from the southwest and the lush tropical trees and vegetation gives this hotel a more rustic look rather than the desert environment usually found in those places. Here you can choose if you wish to stay in a casita-small house, rancho-small southwestern pueblo or cabana along the beach, complete with hammocks. The staff makes a big difference being helpful courteous and friendly all the time you are here. These great people make or break a guest's stay or day. The 46 foot high Mayan pyramid is an impressive addition to the main pool, as is the Jaguar slide. It is a place for the children and rest of the family can relax and indulge after trekking the wilds of the Disney theme parks and the hot Florida sun.
Coronado Springs Guest Room Features
Guest Rooms: (max 2-4 Guests):
- Water View: Views of the lake or the pools
- Standard View: Courtyard view
Suites:(max 4-6 Guests):
- King size or 2 queen size beds with Queen pull-down bed, 2 ceiling fans and 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedroom Suite with 2 queen size bed and bath, bedroom with queen size pull-down and bath, parlor with couch, 2 vanities with 2 sinks, large office desk, stereo, DVD/VCR player, 2 ceiling fans, robes
- Executive Two Bedroom Suite master bedroom with 2 queen size beds, bath with whirlpool, bedroom with king size bed and bath, parlor and couch with half bath, 3 vanities with sinks, 2 ceiling fans, large office desk, stereo, DVD/VCR player
Guest Rooms Features:
- 2 queen size beds
- king-size beds also available
- Wheel Chair accessible rooms
- Table/chairs/ceiling fan
- Broadband (fee)
- Irons/boards/wall safes
- Hair dryers/minifridge
- Coffeemaker/voice mail
- Satellite TV/Disney Programming
There is a lot to do at Coronado Springs!
From the moment you see the beautifully tiled Fountain of the Doves, the Mayan ruins Dig Site pool and the tranquil setting of the hotel, you know that you are going to love being pampered and lavished here with your family. The bright colors of the southwest, the 22 person spa and the Siestas Cantina will just add frosting to the cake. This wonderful resort has all the amenities you deserve and desire, so the relaxing atmosphere, so close to the adrenaline excitement of the Disney theme parks are going to explode your sensory perception.
- Pools: Cool off and relax at any one of the three pools that offer the cleanest water and the Lost City of Cibola Pool has the Mayan pyramid, Jaguar slide and wonderful replicas of a Mayan dig.
- La Vida Health Club: Open 24 hours a day, this fitness center boasts all of the best equipment from Hammer and Life Fitness, with spa, massage, facials and nail treatments.
- Bike Rentals: Work off lunch or dinner with a bike or surrey ride along the great path around the Lake or promenade
- Arcade: The Iguana is the happening place for state-of-the-art video games and old time pinball wizardry.
- Watercraft Rentals: Float, speed or just enjoy the great waters of the Lago Dorado Lake on a sea rayser or kayak
- Jogging Trail: Enjoy the fresh clean air along this trail almost a mile in length with lush scenery.
- Volleyball Court: Here's your chance to work off the great food you have been eating with family or friends on a sandy court
- Playground: Let your kids run wild for a while on this great playground with imagery of a Mayan archeological dig site.
Theme Park Info
Disney World Tickets
Universal Orlando® Tickets
Universal Studios Florida®
Universal's Islands of Adventure®
NEW ORLANDO ATTRACTIONS
Madame Tussaud's Orlando
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Wet 'n Wild
Capones Dinner Show
Outta Control Dinner Show
B.B. Kings Classic Soul Dinner
Dine with Shamu
Cirque Du Soleil
Blue Man Group
Wild Florida Airboats
Boggy Creek Airboats
Fun Spot America Theme Park
Kennedy Space Center
Swim with the Whales
950 Celebration Blvd Suite H Celebration, FL 34747
Map to us
Chamber of Commerce