Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney Caribbean Beach Info
Come sail away, come sail away with me, to the islands of the Caribbean Sea, full of mystique, lush tropical forestation, balmy breezes and white sandy beaches. Around the 45 acres Barefoot Bay, over 200 acres are devoted to the beautiful resorts creating the magical imagery of the Caribbean Islands, where fun in the sun is the order for every day, every hour and every waking moment. You will feel as if you have been transported to the islands where the less clothing you wear is good and the wind blows through your hair. Enjoy the wonderful island adventure in the brilliant Florida sun, where the weather and the tropical lushness is just the same as the islands.
Shutter's at Old Port Royale:
This Caribbean style restaurant with its open faced kitchen cooks up some great food with specials like the pineapple marinated jerk chicken, Island wings and more. American food is served in the island atmosphere as well with great friendly people.
Old Port Royale Food Court:
Come to the food court man for all your daily nourishment needs. Serving breakfast with Mickey's waffles, bacon and eggs, breads and pastries, while enjoying the Calypso music revving up your energies for the day's funtastic activities. They have soup and salad, or chicken Caesar salad for snacks or lunch and a marvelous menu for dinner, with pan seared salmon, roast pork, chicken or turkey.
A little something for the parents poolside as their little ones splash and swim the day away, this pool side bar is a great place for those frozen drinks with the little umbrellas, with light snacks and sodas.
- Pizza delivery
- Concierge Desk
- Babysitting and child services
- Rooms and bathrooms for Guests with disabilities/wheel chairs
- Valet laundry/dry cleaning services
Guest Room Features
Check out these great Guest Rooms
The Caribbean Resort is set up with 6 different villages; Jamaica, North or South Trinidad, Barbados, Aruba and Martinique. The bright colored pastels will differentiate the villages, making it easier to recognize where you live, are going, or want to go. Check-in and out is through the Custom House which is a replication of the pavilion reception areas from the Caribe. The main restaurant and retail stores are located in the Old Port Royale area containing the full service restaurant, lounge, shops, a pool complex simulating an old Spanish style fort and the food court area that resembles an old Caribbean town.
Guest Villas (max 4-8 Guests):
- Standard View:Scenes of the lush tropical trees and landscaping surrounding you or you can opt for the pirate themed rooms with 2 double sized pirate beds, accessories and decor.
- Preferred View:Views of the Bay, Pool or lush gardens around your room or you can opt for the pirate themed rooms with 2 double sized pirate beds, accessories and decor.
Guest Rooms Features:
- Two double size beds or king size bed
- Table/chairs/vanity with two sinks
- Wheel Chair accessible rooms
- Ceiling fan/hairdryer
- Coffeemaker/minifridge/voice mail
- Irons/ironing boards/wall safes
- Broadband (fee)
- Satellite TV and Disney Programming
- Laundry rooms
There are some really great things to do!
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is loaded with many fun activites that you and you family can enjoy. The recreation department at the Caribbean Beach Resort will make sure that you always have something to do while you are there. Just check out some of these great activites that Carribean has to offer.
- Pools: With 6 heated pools around the resort, you won't have to worry about thoroughly enjoying yourself in the water and the main pool at Old Port Royal is a water wonderland with water cannons, spas, and 2 waterslides; one an 82 foot long slide going through the fort, kiddies pool is great also.
- Beach:Although you can't swim in the Bay, you can play all day in the sand or just lay and tan. Be careful as the Florida sun is hot, hot, hot!
- Goombay Games Arcade: This is where the children get immersed in the latest high tech video games or just plain pinball in a child's environment with all the noise.
- Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content at Parrot Cay, a full acre of fun in the middle of Barefoot Bay, and on the playgrounds located on the white-sand beaches of Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad.
- Watercraft Rentals: Enjoy the water in a sailboat, pedal boat, sea raycer, canopy boat, canoe or pontoon boat in the beautiful Florida sunshine on clean blue waters.
- Jogging Trail:Start the day off right or end it with a quick 1.4 mile run around Barefoot Bay, where at night the lights are gorgeous.
- Volleyball Court:Get the family, friends or meet new ones and have a great game in the sand.
- Bike Rentals For some easy exercise, rent a bike or surrey to ride around the lake or promenade
Theme Park Info
Disney World Tickets
Universal Orlando® Tickets
Universal Studios Florida®
Universal's Islands of Adventure®
NEW ORLANDO ATTRACTIONS
Madame Tussaud's Orlando
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Wet 'n Wild
Capones Dinner Show
Outta Control Dinner Show
B.B. Kings Classic Soul Dinner
Dine with Shamu
Cirque Du Soleil
Blue Man Group
Wild Florida Airboats
Boggy Creek Airboats
Fun Spot America Theme Park
Kennedy Space Center
Swim with the Whales
950 Celebration Blvd Suite H Celebration, FL 34747
Map to us
Chamber of Commerce