More resort info:
Disney Boardwalk Villas Info
Most of the rooms on Disney property go above and beyond the normal expectations of a hotel/resort. The Boardwalk villas are spacious and relaxed. Since they all have a great view of the lake, you can't help but be overtaken by the feeling of your vacation. Rooms come with goose-down comforters, internet access, mini-bars and so much more! Room service bends over backwards for your every need so tedious tasks are out of your hands. The villas are equipped with extravagant decorations and with luxuriously more space than the standard rooms. However, regardless of which accommodation one may choose to stay in, all guests are guaranteed one of the best experiences in a hotel and resort.
- Flying Fish Cafe'
At this eating establishment, prominence is shown by the chefs cooking in full view of the guests in the open faced kitchen with aromas tempting the palates waiting for fresh seasonal foods, aged grain fed beef, pasta, open range chicken and many vegetarian delicacies. The daily seafood catch is the main course and always prepared properly with the finest spices and flavors.
Special and Unique Dining
In this exhibition kitchen the Mediterranean takes over the menu with a great wine list, fresh herbs and spices, as well as the freshest ingredients for side dishes. Specialties are favored by the seasons and the window is open for subs, salads and subs.
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works
Enjoy a great meal out on the boardwalk with freshly brewed beer especially prepared by the great brewmasters creating these tasty beers right on the premises. You have a choice of eating inside or outside on the boardwalk.
- ESPN Club
At this full service restaurant and bar, sports rule the airwaves, with live broadcasts of the best in sports shown on any of the 100 flat panels, an arcade in case you should ever get tired of the views, sports memorabilia galore and the best sports foods, grilled or fried, around.
Quick Service Restaurant
- BoardWalk Bakery
The open kitchen allows you to view the bakers preparing all the rising bun stars each morning, all the while sending indescribable aromas into the air and onto the boardwalk. Here you can spend hours sampling the rolls, pastries, breads and cakes that are conjured up here every morning. Espresso and cappuccino is available to clean your palate out.
- Laundry facilities/services/dry cleaning and valet laundry
- Health Club
- Concierge Desk 7 AM - 10 PM
- Convenient self-parking
- 24 hours Room Service
- Valet parking available (fee)
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- High Speed Internet Access
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities and wheelchair
- Business Center/Meeting Room with equipment
Guest Room Features
Check out these great Guest Rooms
The Villas of the Disney Boardwalk Resort are huge. Each with their own full kitchen and availability of high-speed internet access, it will seem like home without the responsibilities. At Disney World resorts, guests are treated to the luxury not normally available to us. All your needs are taken care of, and because it is directly connected to Disney, several special services are offered for any guests that request them. Enjoy your Disney Boardwalk Villa.
Guest Villas (max 4-8 Guests):
- Studio: (sleeps 4)
- One Bedroom (sleeps 4)
- Two Bedrooms (sleeps 8)
Guest Room Features:
- Handicap accessible rooms available
- Full Kitchen including, Dinnerware, Pots and Pans, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator, Stove, and Dishwasher
- Cribs and hair dryers available
- Electric Mixer available upon request
- Laundry facilities/service
- Disney Channel and ESPN, full cable TV selection
- Irons, ironing boards and in-room safes in each room
- In-room pizza delivery
- Non-smoking rooms available
There are some really great things to do!
When you are visiting Disney's Boardwalk Villas Resort, you will immediately notice that there are a ton of things to do. Just check out some of the many things to do while you are staying at Disney's Boardwalk Villas Resort.
- Children's Playground: The kids will be content whenever they step onto the sand of this 24-hour playground directly nearby the Luna Park.
- Pools: Luna Park has great atmosphere and is designed with the guest in mind. The 200 foot long Keister Coaster water slide is sure to delight but you can always take in some sun resting by the pool.
- Arcade: At the Side Show Games near Luna Park or The Yard at the ESPN club, everyone can find some electronic video stimulation ranging from racing, to sports, and back again.
- Tennis: Racquets and balls are available for these clay courts in the Community Hall. Also be aware that guests can request tennis lessons at the nearby Grand Floridian Resort.
- Muscles and Bustles Health Club: Not only are the facilities state of the art, they are also equipped with massage therapists for your every ache. Stay fit, and then relax.
- Bike Rentals: Bikes and Surrey's are provided for rentals so guests can stroll and tour the surrounding area without using their feet.
- Jogging Trails: Running just under a mile, this scenic trail circles 5 of the Epcot Resorts. It also revolves around Crescent Lake where many other people are enjoying the area.
- Watercraft Rentals: Get a Pontoon Boat, Mercury WaterMouse™, or Canopy Boat Rental and float along in peace over the lake. You can also take advantage of the specialty cruises.