More resort info:
Take a trip back when...
Imagine being in Atlantic City, New Jersey in 1940, and staying in the best resort hotel along the shore, with all the amenities, quaintness and eastern charm of that magical era. It was a time of big band music, dancing all night, great food and wonderful entertainers ready to do their routine at the drop of a quarter in a hat. Here the wealthy and stylish came to spend summers with their families and enjoy the fresh air and laid back living that has always been popular. Now put it in the middle of Coney Island, New York and throw in the rest of the cosmopolitan world and you have the Disney Boardwalk Inn.
- Flying Fish Cafe'
At this eating establishment, prominence is shown by the chefs cooking in full view of the guests in the open faced kitchen with aromas tempting the palates waiting for fresh seasonal foods, aged grain fed beef, pasta, open range chicken and many vegetarian delicacies. The daily seafood catch is the main course and always prepared properly with the finest spices and flavors.
Special and Unique Dining
In this exhibition kitchen the Mediterranean takes over the menu with a great wine list, fresh herbs and spices, as well as the freshest ingredients for side dishes. Specialties are favored by the seasons and the window is open for subs, salads and subs.
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works
Enjoy a great meal out on the boardwalk with freshly brewed beer especially prepared by the great brewmasters creating these tasty beers right on the premises. You have a choice of eating inside or outside on the boardwalk.
- ESPN Club
At this full service restaurant and bar, sports rule the airwaves, with live broadcasts of the best in sports shown on any of the 100 flat panels, an arcade in case you should ever get tired of the views, sports memorabilia galore and the best sports foods, grilled or fried, around.
Quick Service Restaurant
- BoardWalk Bakery
The open kitchen allows you to view the bakers preparing all the rising bun stars each morning, all the while sending indescribable aromas into the air and onto the boardwalk. Here you can spend hours sampling the rolls, pastries, breads and cakes that are conjured up here every morning. Espresso and cappuccino is available to clean your palate out.
- Laundry facilities/services/dry cleaning and valet laundry
- Health Club
- Concierge Desk 7 AM - 10 PM
- Convenient self-parking
- 24 hours Room Service
- Valet parking available (fee)
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- High Speed Internet Access
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities and wheelchair
- Business Center/Meeting Room with equipment
Guest Room Features
Boardwalk Inn Guest Rooms
- Water View: Boardwalk and Crescent Lake
- Garden View: Boardwalk Inn gardens
- Standard View: Garden views, Leisure pool and Inn views
Standard Guest Rooms: (max 4-5 Guests)
Deluxe Guest Rooms (max 5-6 Guests)
Add additional square footage for accommodating an extra Guest on top of all the great features of a standard room and daily newspaper.
Guest Suites (max 4-8 Guests)
- Club Level Garden Cottage with view of the gardens, 2 level suite with bedroom loft, king size bed, parlor with queen size sleeper sofa and 1 1/2 baths, private entrance, daily newspaper, whirlpool tub, lounge with beverages and wet bar.
- Club Level two bedroom suite with 2 1/2 baths, master bedroom with king size bed, 2nd bedroom with 2 queen size beds and junior day bed with full bath, queen size sleeper sofa in living room, wet bar and refrigerator in kitchenette, alarm clock with CD player, 3 ceiling fans , whirlpool tub in master bath, lounge with beverages (sleeps up to 9)
- Club Level Sonora Vice Presidential Suite with 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths master bedroom with king size bed, 2nd bedroom with 2 queen size beds and junior day bed with full bath, sofa and 2 love seats in living room with half bath, wet bar and refrigerator in kitchenette, alarm clock with CD player, 2 ceiling fans, whirlpool tub in master bath, lounge with beverages (sleeps up to 6)
- Club Level Steeplechase Presidential Suite with 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, master bedroom with king size bed, 2nd bedroom with 2 queen size beds and with full bath, 2 sofas and a love seat in living room with half bath, dining room with table and chairs, wet bar and refrigerator in kitchenette, alarm clock with CD player, whirlpool tub in master bath, lounge with beverages (sleeps up to 6)
Concierge Level Room Extras at Disney's BoardWalk Inn
These enhanced amenities come with the deluxe guest rooms and suites:
- Access to Concierge service at Innkeepers Club with continental breakfast, midday snacks, wine, cheese, cordials and dessert
- Personal front desk and Guest service
- Pre-arrival Itinerary Planning from Disney
- Chance to book a Wildlife Discovery Excursion, at Animal Kingdom for a fee.
- Big fluffy robes and turndown service
There are some really great things to do!
Seated on the shore of Lake Crescent, the Boardwalk Inn is part of an elaborate walkway around the lake encompassing over 9000 square feet of nightclubs, restaurants and shops, and between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Sherbet-accentuated facades, tall columns and striped awnings add to the seaside environment that permeates this quarter mile stretch of Disney imagination. Take an evening stroll around the boardwalk and watch the brilliance of the lights reflected off the lake, street entertainers breathing fire or juggling torches, midway games, lively entertainment emanating from the clubs and this truly become a magical place hidden from the rest of the crazy world outside. There's a dance hall to get you high stepping, piano bars to get you crooning or singing along to the sounds of yesterday. A sports themed bar, bakeries wafting their aromas straight out into the streets, coffee carts, funnel cakes, hot dog stands and the night is just starting out; but it doesn't bother you; you have a luxury room at the Boardwalk Inn and the night won't end until you say so.
- Arcades: Side Show Games is where all the latest and greatest high tech video games and old time pinball machines are to be found
- Watercraft Rentals: Here's where you can get out on the water and have a blast in your rented sea raycer, relax on the pontoon boat or canopy boat. There is always plenty of thrills to keep you and your family happy all day long.
- Pools: There are 3 terrific pools here with the Luna Park Pool boasting a 200 foot waterslide or the water spouting elephants; or just head to one of the other 2 pools that are less hectic and will give you the opportunity to lay in the sun and get a tan, or just swim around with your family and keep cool in the hot Florida sunshine.
- Tennis: The balls and racquets are free to use, but you might want to reserve a court.
- Muscles & Bustles Health Club: Open 24 hours a day, with free weights, Cybex, Stairmaster or Life Fitness equipment to get you working out a sweat. Tanning beds, sauna and massage also available to keep your body looking and feeling its very best.
- Community Hall: Are you ready to ping pong? This is the place with all the great board games, crafts, arts and other types of fun to keep your family together during those quiet times when your feet and body may need a rest from all the hustle and bustle of the theme parks, shoppers and visitors.
- Jogging Trail: You can walk or run to your heart's content on this less than a mile track going around the lake and Epcot resorts.
- Children's Playground: The 24 hour play ground will help your children wind down or unwind using that excess energy to climb over, under, around and through all kinds of playground equipment.
- Fishing: If you or anyone in your family can't take a holiday from fishing, then this resort has the lake for you, but you must put them back in the lake after catching.
- Bike Rentals: If you miss bike riding or just want to ride around the boardwalk this is where the bikes and surreys are rented.