Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
Everyone needs a refill after an exciting day roaming through the Disney parks. When you are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, you will be able to choose from a variety of restaurants. Check out some of the choices that you will have when you stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Boma–Flavors of Africa
This is this place to go when you want to try a variety of cuisines that are from over 50 countries from arould the globe.
If you ever wondered what it would be like to dine with the animals of the Afircan plains and taste food from all over that region, well then this is the restaurant for you.
Jiko – The Cooking Place
For an absolutely amazing signature dining experience, you are going to want to check out Jiko- The Cooking Place.
Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel Concierge and Club Level Room Extras
This deluxe Disney resort offers Kilimanjaro Club:
- The most comfortable beds in the Walt Disney World Resort
- Advanced planning service for Disney parks
- Personal Front Desk and Concierge Desk service
- Turndown service with chocolates
- Club Level Lounge serving refreshments 7 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary Health Club
- USA Today delivered to door
- Complimentary Fax service
- Book & Experience Wildlife Discovery Excursion at Animal Kingdom
- Sunrise Safari breakfast adventure
- Book & Experience Wanyama Safari and Dinner at discounted prices.
Guest Room Features
What an amazing guest room!
Set on over 10 acres each, the three savannahs; Sunset, Arusha and Uzima bring you up close and personal with 30 different species of wild jungle animals; thatched ceilings, hand-carved furnishings, real African artifacts and a huge mud fireplace to talk over the day's safaris with your family.
You can sit and watch the wild creatures of the savannahs every day, all day long and all night long if you wish. On three different sides, you will view the beautiful plants and animals of three distinctly different savannahs at work. Some of the marvelous animals you might be lucky enough to shoot, with your camera, are: Thompson's gazelle, Ruppel's Griffon vulture, Anikole Cattle, Pink-Backed Pelicans, Grant's zebras, elands, Bongo Blesbok, Marabou Stork, White-bearded wildebeast, waterbuck, Reticulated giraffes, impalas (not the Chevrolet kind), Greater Kudu, Blue crane, East-African Crowned crane and Abyssinian Ground Hornbill.
Standard Guest Rooms (max 2-4 Guests):
- Standard View: Parking areas or rooftops
- Water/Pool View: Pool view or flamingo pond
- Water/Pool View: Pool view or flamingo pond with bunk beds
- Savannah View: View is one of the savannahs
- Savannah View: View is one of the savannahs with bunk beds
- Club Level Savannah View: View is one of the savannahs with extra queen and bunk beds or extra king size bed, alarm clock and dvd player
Concierge Suites (max 6-8 Guests):
- Savannah View: One Bedroom with kitchenette and separate sitting area (sleeps 6)
- Savannah View: Two Bedroom, one with king bed and one with 2 queen or 1 queen with bunk beds with 2 baths, separate sitting area and kitchenette (sleeps 8)
- Arusha Savannah View: Vice Presidential with 2 bedrooms Master bedroom has king size bed and whirlpool bath and private commode and second has 2 queen size beds and separate bath. Kitchenette has microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker (sleeps 6)
- Arusha Savannah View: Presidential with 2 bedrooms Master bedroom has king size bed, tv and master bath with whirlpool tub, private commode, bidet, phone and make-up mirror with seating area containing queen size sleeper sofa. Second bedroom has 2 queen size beds and separate bath. Kitchenette has microwave, coffeemaker and refrigerator as well as entrance hall with half bath(sleeps 8).
Cool off in their great pool!
As soon as you enter through the gates of this incredible property, you are transported to another land where your imagination will take over and you feel quite differently. You have entered into the most magical realm of Disney World where animals roam freely without fear of predators, 2 legged or 4 legged. The entire hotel has the look of something out of an African movie with unimaginable architecture and materials. The minute you walk into the lobby, you know that this is not like any place you have visited in the United States and you are going to have the most memorable time of your life. The excitement will transfer to your family as they stand awed in this beautifully created hotel. As you pass through the halls with their unusual colors and decorations straight from African, you feel a wonderful comfort overcome you. You are close to being home, yet not in your normal home. Your guest room is equally awesome with fixtures and furniture not from any country you have been to. The view from your balcony beckons as you catch glimpses of the most extraordinary animals you have ever seen outside of the movie theaters, books or television screens. You are in the Animal Kingdom Resort Hotel and you are utterly amazed.
- Pools: The Animal Kingdom is home to Uzima which means "clear water" This is a zero depth entrance pool. This means you don't HAVE to cannonball to get into the pool. Another great feature is the 67 foot water slide that whisks you into this majestic pool.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Animal Programs: Here is your opportunity to get close and personal with the animals on the property, check with front desk
- Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center: Full service spa and salon that has saunas, steam rooms, free weights, treadmills, ellipticals, bicycles and stairclimbers; with personal trainers available. Massage therapy, body treatments and skin care also available.
- Simba's Cub house: Here is the place for the children that want to get away from their parents and interact with other kids their age in an environment that is totally Disney, with dinner and snacks, videogames, movies and all kinds of interesting toys to try out.
- Hakuna Matata Playground: Another 24 hour playground for the kids to go wild as the animals, with slides, bridges, ropes and crawl spaces this will really wear them out for bedtime.
Theme Park Info
Disney World Tickets
Universal Orlando® Tickets
Universal Studios Florida®
Universal's Islands of Adventure®
NEW ORLANDO ATTRACTIONS
Madame Tussaud's Orlando
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Wet 'n Wild
Capones Dinner Show
Outta Control Dinner Show
B.B. Kings Classic Soul Dinner
Dine with Shamu
Cirque Du Soleil
Blue Man Group
Wild Florida Airboats
Boggy Creek Airboats
Fun Spot America Theme Park
Kennedy Space Center
Swim with the Whales
950 Celebration Blvd Suite H Celebration, FL 34747
Map to us
Chamber of Commerce